Monday, April 18, 2005



Band ended at 7.30pm.
Reached home around 8 plus.
And unfortunately, everyone was at home. And they started to reproach me.

"Do you think you'll still have time to complete your hw? I doubt it. Join band for what?"

Grrrrr. ROAR! Stopit la. I know myself BEST.

Anyway! Think I played alot of wrong notes just now. Kinda demoralised. So I played really soft. This is just not right! Hmrph. Okay, ignore me.

Wed - Econs Test
- Sectionals?? Might not be going. NO TIME CAN??
(No, I'm not stressed up. I'm NOT!)

Thur - Chem Test


Fri - Band again. (Gonna give the Marina Bay dinner with my classmates a miss. Tt sucks.)

Sat - BAND EXCHANGE!!! Hope I can see kevin and rachel!! And lastly, I'm looking forward to seeing TPJC trombonists too!

Sooooo glad that Joel doesnt really like tpjctbnist too! I mean her la. Wuahaha! He rocks can?=x I'm evil! Lalalalal~




beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:58 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT